Old 06-04-2004, 08:44 PM
Stephen M. Henning

Default Need planting ideas for bed along side garage.

"Matt" wrote:

We need planting ideas for this bed between the sidewalk and the
garage/house. The bed between the sidewalk and garage is 6' wide by about
28' long, which butts up to the bed in front of the dining room windows with
is about 10' wide by 15' deep.

You haven't mentioned sun, partial sun, shade. Is it north, south, east
or west facing, etc. Are there rain gutters on the garage or will the
water and snow run off onto the plants. Snow will crush shrubs. Rain
run-off will knock down some plants down.

--
Pardon my spam deterrent; send email to
Cheers, Steve Henning in Reading, PA USA http://home.earthlink.net/~rhodyman