Old 31-01-2003, 04:50 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] scales (was:Killing little white spiders?)

Nina.

Isn't this just what systemic insecticides were develped for?

Is there a reason we shouldn't be using them?

Why use a poison when it is JUST as easy (or even easier) and a
LOT cheaper and safer to remove them by hand.

I swear, some folks have never met a chemical they didn't like!

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - "As crude a
weapon as the cave man's club, the chemical barrage has been
hurled at the fabric of life . . ." Rachael Louise Carson -
Silent Spring, 1962

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++