Old 06-04-2004, 08:47 PM
Salty Thumb

Default Paper lawn waste bags - ank tricks?!?!?

(Todd W. Roat) wrote in news:745e0233.0404030715.27a4f260
@posting.google.com:

Long frustrated me ;^) Love the paper lawn waste bags you can buy in
the hardware store. They contain the perfect amount for my yard and
easy to haul.
I just have a devil of a time getting them started when empty ;^)
Pulling off my mower bag and trying to dump it in the bag when empty
is a bit frustrating. Once it gets grass in it, its easier. With all
the peopel on this NG Im wondering if someone has come up with any
tricks for this minor, but frustrating step ;^)

Todd

Build a box or find a paper box that will hold the bottom of the bag in
place while you fill it. Alternatively, you could stick something that is
easily withdrawn inside the bag during your initial filling.