Old 06-04-2004, 08:48 PM
Delta Nine

Default Kaffir Lily is an offensive name

Cereus-validus wrote:
Ah yes, but it is the uneducated great unwashed that are the ones that are
quickly offended because they believe everyone is making fun of them anyway
and they will quickly riot if they believe they are being insulted.

They are the type of people who will drag Americans through the streets
without a second thought.

All through history it has been the great unwashed that have repeatedly
toppled great civilizations and set mankind back thousands of years by doing
so.

I don't really think it's that so much as people who are professionally
offended. As in, people who act like they're offended because it gives
them power over others. They're usually shameless demagogues. Jesse
Jackson and Al Sharpton, I'm looking in your direction.

--
Peace,

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

I'm tellin' ya D9, you can't go wrong with gallons and gallons of urine.
- T.D. Shadow