Old 06-04-2004, 08:51 PM
eclectic

Default COMPOST IDEA - GOOD?

I make it a point to know what I am ingesting if at all possible (we
make our own cake icing). Taking it one step farther, I want to
know in what environment my crops are growing. Your secret
"natural and organic, very fuzzy and friendly" ingredient has to be
accepted on trust - a commodity that has to be earned.

Many communities have incentive programs in place for people to
compost their kitchen and yard waste. Market your product to the
municipalities. If you can interest them, maybe others will take a
look.

"Lucy & Howard Albert" wrote in message
May I add that it is a "very special" and effective secret

ingredient -
natural and organic, very fuzzy and friendly?
Would you use it? Probably. After all, you don't know all the

ingredients in
motor oil, dishwasher detergent or cake icing.