Old 06-04-2004, 08:52 PM
Warren

Default COMPOST IDEA - GOOD?

Lucy & Howard Albert wrote:
I came up with this idea decades ago and it uses many common household
materials. If I were to just post the "secret formula", it moves from
marketable idea to interesting idea.

If that's the case, then your marketable idea is the "secret", not the
product.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Blatant Plug: Spend your Amazon gift certificates he
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/associateshop.html