Old 06-04-2004, 08:52 PM
len gardener

Default ford vs murray

ok jk,

so from way over here down under i learnt that ford have a lawn
tractor with their name on it, we learn something new every day hey?
lol. is it actualy a machine that ford produce from the ground up or
is it a badge machien ie.,. another make of lawn tractor dressed up a
bit with the ford logo on it.

anyway can you tell us is the farmer selling a purpose made tractor,
with hydrayulic, pto and all that goes with a piece of farm machinery
or is he selling a lawn tractor aka rider mower? 2 years ago we bought
a second hand tractor with some implements for more than what we could
have paid for a new rider mower/lawn tractor that won't do anywhere
near what a real tractor will.

i did wonder about the manure bit as well so will look for your follow
up post to the other poster.

len

snipped
--