Old 06-04-2004, 08:52 PM
Darren Garrison

Default Kaffir Lily is an offensive name

On Sun, 4 Apr 2004 18:21:23 -0400, "Ricky" wrote:

I saw a _explitive_deleted_ thing this morning. A _explitive_deleted_ was sitting on a _explitive_deleted_. I asked him,
"How come you are sitting on your _explitive_deleted_ lookin' like _explitive_deleted_ Jagger?" He told me
that a big rock fell out of the sky and hit the water right in front of him
it made a sound like "_explitive_deleted_" and threw him up on the _explitive_deleted_. Then along came a
_explitive_deleted_ and a _explitive_deleted_ and he was so scared he decided to spend the day until all
the big animals went away.

Cleaned up so as to not offend thin-skinned morons.