Old 06-04-2004, 08:52 PM
Lucy & Howard Albert

Default COMPOST IDEA - GOOD?

May I add that it is a "very special" and effective secret ingredient -
natural and organic, very fuzzy and friendly?
Would you use it? Probably. After all, you don't know all the ingredients in
motor oil, dishwasher detergent or cake icing.

"DavesVideo" wrote in message
Lucy & Howard Albert said:

The idea is to add a (secret) formula to compostable waste and turn it

into
a useful garden material

Hmm, a secret formula. Wnder what it is? You could add a nitrogen

source
to speed up composting, that works pretty well. Maybe urea, then you could

give
instructions "just p*** on it.

Would it sell? Maybe, but I know I would never use something where I

didn't
what was added to it.

Dave
http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave