Old 06-04-2004, 08:53 PM
FarmerDill

Default ford vs murray

so from way over here down under i learnt that ford have a lawn
tractor with their name on it, we learn something new every day hey?
lol. is it actualy a machine that ford produce from the ground up or
is it a badge machien ie.,. another make of lawn tractor dressed up a
bit with the ford logo on it.

anyway can you tell us is the farmer selling a purpose made tractor,
with hydrayulic, pto and all that goes with a piece of farm machinery
or is he selling a lawn tractor aka rider mower? 2 years ago we bought
a second hand tractor with some implements for more than what we could
have paid for a new rider mower/lawn tractor that won't do anywhere
near what a real tractor will.

i did wonder about the manure bit as well so will look for your follow
up post to the other poster.

len

back before Ford was bought out by Fiat (Now badged New Holland) they rebadged
riding lawn mowers, lawn and garden tractors and compact tractors. The compacts
were Japanese. I don't know which company made the lawn tractors and riding
mowers but Murray and MTD make most of these on the American market.including
the Cub Cadet.