Old 06-04-2004, 09:02 PM
William Wagner

Default How far from house to plant trees?

In article ,
"Frank Logullo" wrote:

Stop and inquire at a few of these houses and ask them if they would plant
the trees if they had to do it over!
If I had to do it over after 25 years, I would never plant a large tree
within 200 feet of my house or a small one within 30 feet for that matter.
Frank

Listen to Frank. Tis much better to be too far than too close. Same
goes for foundation plantings. I've a little Japanese maple 20 feet
away from my house who has branches pruned due to hitting our home.
This after 30 years.
Please remember it is OK to make mistakes....also remember
transplanting a 10 year tree/plant is real work.

Bill

--
Zone 5 In South Jersey USA Shade
Consider Hearing all sorts of music at http://xpn.org/