Old 06-04-2004, 09:16 PM
Susan Erickson

Default Phal. sumatrana (picture links)

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 00:07:00 -0500, Steve
wrote:
Well, that was a happy coincidence. Your links on this page wrapped
at the exact point where they would point to an index page. From
that page, I could go directly to the pictures.
The URLs that followed this post all worked as intended.

Steve

They all cut for me at the same point. But I cut images off to
get.....
http://dustindorton.com/orchids2/pla.../sumatrana112/

Which is the lead page of the section. Very nice. It is an
interesting angle to show the plant as well as the different
angles on the flowers.

I would encourage you to make the thumbnails a touch bigger if
possible. On my display they were more blocks of color than
photos. I know - my son complains of my "old lady" settings.
But we (old ladies) are out there and are part of your websites'
audience.

Great photography. I never knew there was a fuzzy lip on this
plant before. Keep posting.

SuE