Old 06-04-2004, 09:17 PM
Joe S

Default Slc. Paprika

Al wrote:

Sorry Ray. You said it and I agree with it but I can not let anyone
over-analize me and my back hurts from making a gravel parking lot out of my
front yard and it is raining so I have time to annoy you all with my version
of what you said. Also, I lay claim to "Most Anal" as well as "Most
Verbose". These are my titles. At least in the two Usenet newsgroups
dedicated to Orchids. Mine, mine, all mine. Anybody who wants them will
eventually have to face me in the ring. And you know who you are...

When dealing with *naturally occurring species* in taxonomy speak you get
several levels of taxon below species rank that us hobbyists always confuse
when speaking about our plants:

"WE hobbyists"

Joe

(anal, different topic)