Old 06-04-2004, 09:19 PM
Kitsune Miko

Default [IBC] Boxwood Question

--- Francine Mcgowan wrote:
Thanks for the advice. I have the patience and will
give it a try. I
have no problem with slow growth, as I always enjoy
the journey and
often find it more rewarding than the destination.

Francine,

This approach should show you some great beauty as you
take this journey. As bonsai are living plants (or
beings) we gain more from traveling with them a their
pace instead of draging them along at our speed. With
care, the will be here longer than us humans.

Kitsune Miko

=====
"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princes(ses) who are only waiting
to see us act just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that
frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that needs our
love." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++