Old 31-01-2003, 06:57 PM
Robert Seele

Default [IBC] scales (was:Killing little white spiders?)

Nina Shishkoff wrote:

I considered telling you that indoor conditions are very bad for
spiders; there's very little food for them. I considered suggesting
that in spring, you catch each one and let it go outside.

Nina,

Wood you please give some info on how to capture spiders without maining em. Also where to keep them till spring. Can I
put them in the freezer in a dormit state ? Or if not, what is a good food for them . ;-)

Bob Seele
Nicely outside of Chicago, Illinois, Zone 4/5

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++