Old 06-04-2004, 09:33 PM
Rob Halgren

Default Warning! OrchidExpo Next weekend in montreal!

PhalGuy wrote:

hello everyone!

Guess what! Tomorrow is my monthly orchid meeting and the OrchidExpo is
schedule next weekend in Montreal!
Growers from Taiwan, South America, Peru, Florida, Ontario etc.... will
attend the show!

I guess Ontario is pretty exotic... *grin* Some day I'll tell the
story of how I almost didn't get back to Michigan from the London show
(never travel to exotic lands with a horticulturalist).

You know me.... I`m scared :-) How many plants am I gonna get?

Just remember that while you have infinite space at home (see rule
1) there is only a finite amount of space in your car. Better plan on
making a few trips!!

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit