Old 06-04-2004, 09:36 PM
Kelly Garner

Default Advice about VERY messy neighbor

In article ,
Joanna & Mark wrote:
I would like to stop by, but part of me says, don't do it. I wouldn't want
to have to live down the road from my worst nightmare, so I would like to
try to do it as anonymously as possible.

Then why even bother to move to an area where you have neighbours in the first place?
This just makes me wonder.
Chances are there is very little you can legally do about it but a small bit of conversation can go a
long way.

Cheers
KJ
--
---
"We're all given a ticket to the American freak show the day we're born and