Old 06-04-2004, 09:37 PM
Cereus-validus

Default I need a papeer urgent

Have you explored all your options?

Doesn't your university have interlibrary loan or a photocopying agreement
with other libraries?

Have you considered contacting the author of the article for a reprint? Most
authors get several reprints of their article when they publish and they are
more than willing to send them out to those interested in getting a copy.

"Daniel Maturana" wrote in message news:406ef1d0$1@news...
I wondering if someone can help me need a papeer from THE PLANT JOURNAL,

me
university isn't subscripte to these journal, the name of the papeer is "a
chemical inducible RNAi in plants" may 2003 vol 32 issues 3 if someone can
help me tell me please.