Old 06-04-2004, 09:40 PM
CM

Default Dicksonia

"Bernard Peek" wrote in message
My good lady (I have to say that in case she is lurking) bought a
Dicksonia (probably antarctica) from a local garden centre. It was the
runt of the litter.

It has a central stalk that has obviously been damaged, and the growing
fronds are sticking out in a circle from its base. I think a healthy
specimen has fronds growing out from the top of the stem. Is there any
way to get this specimen back to full health, or have we wasted the 50p
it cost us?

--
Bernard Peek

Which ever type you have got, for 50p it has to be worth saving.
Good luck.