Old 06-04-2004, 09:40 PM
Kay Easton

Default Seed help please?

In article , Eugene Gilmartin
writes
Which years were these Kay?

Last year was early - there was a frost in mid-May but we didn't have
any after that. All the other years I've been hear, I've worked on their
being a frost in the first few days of June but not later, and that has
been accurate expect for one year about 3-4 years ago when I was caught
out by a later one.

"Kay Easton" wrote in message
In article , Eugene Gilmartin
writes
If 30mm then they should be in individual pots.

You can plant them outside when risk of frost has passed - depends on
yourlocation - In W Yorks this is end May.

Hmm.

Depends on your definition of W Yorks!
In my bit of W Yorks, last frost varies between 5th and 11th June ;-)

--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page:

Kay Easton