Old 06-04-2004, 09:42 PM
JennyC

Default A belated Helloooo!

"homer" wrote in message
I've just read the abc for newcomers post and thought I'd introduce myself.
I would have done it sooner but was in a panic over my lawn; see my lawn
murdering thread for more info.
so here's a little something about me
I'm a 29 year old gardening novice, my previous gardens have been concrete
with a hint of moss and a touch of weed. Before moving to my new house, my
gardening consisted of listening to gardening programmes on radio 4 and
watching the odd tv programme.
House is in West London, I think the garden is west facing as the sun sets
behind the shed and half the garden is in permanent shade.
I am currently off sick (having eye problems) so I get to spend my day
'gardening'. I didn't think I would find it so ......relaxing.
If you would like to know more about me, details are on ceefax page......

hope I didn't bore you all too much!

Welcome to URG Homer :~)
I'm curious what your 'gardening' has involved .................?
Jenny
town garden in Holland :
http://members.rott.chello.nl/ldejag...ex.welcome.htm