Old 06-04-2004, 09:45 PM
JennyC

Default Can I save my plants n shrubs?

"shannie" wrote

"........Due to circumstances very much beyond my control it is necessary
for me to move house this year, probably in mid/late summer.

Beg borrow or steal whatever containers you can. I found some excellent huge
plastic tubs in a skip outside a Chinese restaurant when in a similar situation
to you ! In fact two roses and a Rhus are still in their 'Chinese pots.

If you run out of pots for smaller shrubs you can put them into heavy duty
dustbin bags. This keeps the moisture in and they will be OK for some time
provided you water them.

Jenny