Old 06-04-2004, 09:51 PM
paghat

Default Kaffir lily is an offensive name

In article , "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
. com...

Rubbish.

I suppose we then also ought not to talk about boerewors either
Or murphies
Or sauerkraut
Or a Hottentotsgod (Praying mantis)
Or Boesmanboude (Gibbaeum sp., esp nebrownii)
And the Kaffir beer brewed by my father was a superb drink.
Or Frogs legs
Stuff political correctness and replace it by intelligent
understanding and respect

Franz

I've heard "Franz" used as an insult against Germans. "Saluted your furer
lately, FRAAAANZ?" Only by illiterate dirtbags who never heard of Kafka of
course. Still, just to be on the safe side so everyone is nice & polite, I
vote we ban the name Franz.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"