Old 07-04-2004, 12:04 AM
TheGardener

Default Ranunculus ficaria 'Brazen Hussy'

"TheGardener" wrote in message
I have been e-mailed by a French student, who is making a dossier on
Ranunculus ficaria 'Brazen Hussy'. He wants to know if it is a naturally
occurring variation, and if so, where is it found, or whether it is a

plant
which has been developed genetically and only available commercially.

Although I have the plant in my garden, I don't know the answer to the

above
questions. Can anybody help?

Chrissie
http://www.thegardener.btinternet.co.uk

Thanks everyone. I knew there would be someone on this group who knew the
answers! I'll e-mail him and give him the details he wants.