Old 07-04-2004, 01:32 AM
Scarlett

Default Gardenias

Thanks, Phoebe! I will use chemicals, and I have Ortho's RosePride for
Black Spot, Rust & Powdery Mildew--do you think that would work on sooty
mold? Also, I have the Ortho Orthene that is for aphids and all sorts of
other pests--could I use that also?

I have never had much luck with gardenias, but I have managed to keep these
plants alive for almost a year, and I am going to re-pot them in a large
container so that I can control the soil and feed them lots of acid. I
think that's what makes them flower again.

Thanks again for the information!

news |

News==----
| http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 100,000
Newsgroups
| ---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption
=---