Old 07-04-2004, 02:07 AM
paghat

Default Kaffir lily is an offensive name

"There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on ******s, kikes,
wops or greasers. Here, you are all equally worthless."
- Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

In article , "Mary
Fisher" wrote:

dumbass ugly Dutch *******s

I don't know who wrote the phrase I left in.

What I do feel is that what that phrase says is at least as offensive as
what the writer is objecting to.

The Fisher family is the only true English (whatever that means) family in
this street. We're not the only white family but that doesn't seem to matter
to the poster I replied to.

It was my phrase used in satiric politicizing, as one kaffir-buggered
slitlicking bulldagger to a bunch of micks krauts guineas & general
peckerwoods, including even the occasional "true English" which is to say,
a gobbertoothed kidneypie-sucking limey *******s. And if I was objecting
to anything it was to people who would ban words, thereby increasing
their power to cause harm. Which you weren't smart enough to follow, thus
you made a few red-herring prattlings that made small sense indeed. But
you were endearingly foolish, therefore I'll repost these "Lyrics of
Pride" for you (to be sung to half a dozen Woody Guthrie tunes):

"Let your voice be heard, even though you're stupid
You can have a word, like any other fool
You've got as big a right
As anyone who's bright
So let your voice be heard."

I believe that referring to anyone as the poster I replied to did is as
offensive as the poster suggested was referring to Kaffirs, as I understood
the post. The poster laid him/herself wide open by saying that.

That was my point, I should have made it more clearly.

And, of course, it should have been apropos of something more than nothing!

-paghat the ratgirl

Mary

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"