Old 07-04-2004, 02:35 AM
~ Windsong ~

Default do i need a bottom drain and a skimmer. Help!

"DAN" wrote in message
om...
Hello everyone. I'm a newbie to pond construction. So please excuse
my questions if they sound dumb. I'm planning to put in a liner
pond.. about 15 x 20 x 2.5 Do I need both a skimmer and a bottom
drain. My pump is only 1.5" diameter. Will this work for a bottom
drain. Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks.

I don't have either of these things and my fish are thriving these past few
years. Covering our ponds with nets and using the LymnoZyme products are
given the credit. This year I'm not even going to bother with the UV
lights. Both ponds have already cleared up on their own.
--
Carol....
"My house was clean last week, too bad you missed it."