Old 31-01-2003, 10:50 PM
Bart Thomas

Default [IBC] scales (was:Killing little white spiders?)

Ben:

I have the other symptoms. Die back and dropping leaves on a tree that was
in a florida field (in its pot) a month ago.

Yes, it could also be the chang in light, watering, etc. But, back to your
query, I agree. The bark is too rough. That was my point.

Bart