Old 07-04-2004, 06:02 AM
~ Windsong ~

Default do i need a bottom drain and a skimmer. Help!

"Ka30P" wrote in message

You can run a pond without a skimmer or a bottom drain, or even without

netting

* This I would never again do. Too many predators where we live and I fully
believe they bring disease from natural lakes and rivers nearby. What the
diseases don't kill the predators take. I live in a real rural area.

it
BUT you will have to drain it and shovel
out loverly muck, every spring if you can,
which we don't, but we should!

* We're going to start doing ours every 2 years. There's not much on the
bottoms now.

kathy :-)

Carol....
"My house was clean last week, too bad you missed it."
My Webpages:
http://.www.heartoftn.net/users/windsong/index.html