Old 07-04-2004, 07:02 AM
B & J

Default new radio station

"Elias Quinn" . wrote in message

wrote in message
http://www.airamericaradio.com/
online streaming radio if out of range
the O'Franken Factor

Ingrid

Just what I want to listen to, a bunch of liberal bigots.

And why would you call Franken a bigot when the right has the bastions of
bigotry such as O'Sullivan and drug head Limbaugh daily polluting the air
waves. I once listened to a tirade by Limbaugh against Janet Reno that made
me ashamed that I once voted a Republican ticket.

What precisely is wrong with being a liberal? I equate the term liberal with
being a caring, civil rights oriented group that truly cares about
individual rights, which includes those of the poor as well as the rich and
likes his/her taxes spent on schools, libraries, kids, and families. What am
I missing?

It really bothers me that the Republicans have turned "liberal" into a four
letter (okay seven) word.

John