Old 07-04-2004, 02:02 PM

Default new radio station

I have to admit Air America IS ripping some right wingers a new asshole. They went
after Ann Coulter and needless to say, W. I do turn it off at times when all they
are doing is personal attacks instead of discussing the facts. At least Air America
IS discussing facts most of the time, unlike all the right wing Lush Rambo types that
are either in attack mode or lying.

I am a liberal. In addition to being all those virtues you enumerate, I am also a
true patriot of this country ..... I willingly pay taxes that support our troops,
unlike all the corporations, multi-nationals, and wealthy people looking for ANYWAY
they can to stop paying a penny of taxes including going off shore, etc.
Ingrid

"B & J" wrote:
And why would you call Franken a bigot when the right has the bastions of
bigotry such as O'Sullivan and drug head Limbaugh daily polluting the air
waves. I once listened to a tirade by Limbaugh against Janet Reno that made
me ashamed that I once voted a Republican ticket.

What precisely is wrong with being a liberal? I equate the term liberal with
being a caring, civil rights oriented group that truly cares about
individual rights, which includes those of the poor as well as the rich and
likes his/her taxes spent on schools, libraries, kids, and families. What am
I missing?

It really bothers me that the Republicans have turned "liberal" into a four
letter (okay seven) word.

John

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/