Old 07-04-2004, 07:02 PM
Reka

Default Getting closer to the mystery...

Well, RRd is Miltonia warscewiczii x Miltonia schroederiana , so that could
be it. I sent you a pic of schroederiana per e-mail.
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

"RPM1" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I have a few old tags from the girl who let me dig the mystery
orchid out of the trash. Mostly Phal & Dend which is clearly
not this little plant. She didn't know if any of them
belonged to the orchid. One, however, says Milt. Ron's
Rippling Delight. I keep finding Milt. R R D crossed with
others in my searches. No straight up Milt. R R D. It seems
the older orchids don't stay around long before they're crossed
all over the place.

Ruth CM

---