Old 07-04-2004, 11:06 PM
Sacha

Default Voting SPAM

Janet Baraclough..7/4/04 6:44

The message
from "David W.E. Roberts" contains these words:

I blame the weather.
All those geeks stuck indoors with nothing to do.....

Is your weather bad? We've had two glorious sunny blue days. Working
outside today I actually felt the sun HOT; if I'd had been wearing a
Tshirt under my sweater it would have been the first outdoor-Tshirt day
of the year :-)

I wish you could all see the tall campbellii magnolias in flower at
Brodick castle atm; we can see them from two miles away across the bay
like huge lighted candelabra in the woods. I keep making little
pilgrimages with the dog to stand underneath them and swoon with
pleasure.

Janet (Arran).

That's it. Please find us a nursery for sale in Arran. ;-) Our M.
campbellii got frosted and all the buds were killed off - same thing
happened not last year but the year before. It's Ray's personal memorial to
himself. He planted it in the adjacent churchyard several years ago and it's
flowered much sooner than one would expect but if this is going to keep
happening........
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk