Old 07-04-2004, 11:36 PM
Larry Blanchard

Default Thank you! (Other than mint . . .)

In article
fc.003d094101c148af003d094101c148af.1c149d8@pmug. org,
says...
Tricolor Sage
Golden Sage

Fair warning - sage can grow into quite a large bush with some
very strong and widely spread roots. DAMHIKT :-).

The chives are a wonderful idea! I love to see them bloom. Since I have
plenty in the herb garden, these can bloom away and spread to their
hearts' content. :-)

Just a thought. After suggesting the thyme, I remembered
thrift, which has been described as "chives without the smell".
Since you already have enough chives, that's a similar
alternative. And it comes in dwarf as well as ordinary.

--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?