Old 08-04-2004, 12:32 AM
J Fortuna

Default Green House Organization?

My orchids in my apartment are organized into 3 distinct groups

Group 1: blooming or spiking orchids

Group 2: blooming or spiking orchids that do not fit into the same space as
Group 1 + non-blooming orchids + my husband's bay leaf plant that has
aspirations of becoming a tree

Group 3: non-blooming orchids that do not fit into the same space as Group 2
+ a few non-orchid houseplants (which are unlikely to survive in the long
run because I can only keep orchids alive).

There is also lots of space in the Group 2 area for more orchid
acquisitions. And there will be more space for the orchids there as more of
the non-orchids don't make it.

Joanna

"wendy7" wrote in message
*G* Good answer BB, also orchids with bugs!
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply
"bb" wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 07:20:16 -0700, "wendy7"
wrote:

I am curious as to how everyone organizes their plants in the g/h?

I try to keep mine simply divided into four distinct sections: new
orchids, dying orchids, dead orchids and plants other than orchids.

bb