Old 08-04-2004, 01:32 AM
Gene Schurg

Default disposable orchids

These people are doing us collectors a great favor!

Because they will pay for a plant to enjoy the flowers they keep the growers
in business. Imagine the cost of orchids for collectors if the growers had
to depend upon us to keep the lights on!

I'm sure there's a group out there that shudders when I throw away my
poinsettias each February. I enjoy them during the holidays but they are
cheap enough to just buy new ones next year. The Orchid Industry would
like to have potted plants like that available to the masses.

Buy them and throw them away. Keep the good stuff for us folks who collect
them.

Good Growing,
Gene