Old 08-04-2004, 01:33 AM
Nina Shishkoff

Default [IBC] Black stuff on a new juniper

Nina. Back from a plant pathology meeting with this advice:
watch out for the police in Shepherdstown WV.

Must be a story there . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Let's just say they fund their town with parking tickets......

Nina

PS- I didn't learn anything very interesting, bonsai-wise, at this meeting
(it was heavy on lima bean research!), but I did present a poster on the
symptoms of "sudden oak death" on camellia.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++