Old 08-04-2004, 10:33 AM
David W.E. Roberts

Default Voting SPAM

"Janet Baraclough.." wrote in message
The message
from "David W.E. Roberts" contains these words:

I blame the weather.
All those geeks stuck indoors with nothing to do.....

Is your weather bad? We've had two glorious sunny blue days. Working
outside today I actually felt the sun HOT; if I'd had been wearing a
Tshirt under my sweater it would have been the first outdoor-Tshirt day
of the year :-)

Normally we get very good weater here in the East Anglia - the nasty stuff
come in from the west and gets dumped on Wales and everyone else before
getting to us.

However for the last few days the weather had been cold, rainy, and the rain
has had hard white lumps in it!

This is not what I pay my Council Tax for!

I feel a stiff note on cardboard to my MP coming on.

Hmph.

Dave R