Old 08-04-2004, 12:32 PM
RPM1

Default Getting closer to the mystery...

"Reka"
You're welcome! blush I love mysteries (Nancy Drew as a child, and

Henning
Mankell and such now) and love searching the internet.

I find if you are looking for a certain ID, have an idea what it could be
and of course, have a blooming plant, Google Images is a great way to go.
With "Ron's Rippling Delight" it was quite easy (would love to know why

it's
called that!), but something like "Phal. June Melody", because of the

common
words, is tougher.

Ha! I just tried it on another, sort of, mystery out of the
trash orchid. I know what it is but I don't know what
the flowers will look like. I typed bangkok green and,
bingo, the first jpg was a Den. bangkok green!

Now, I'm off to search for some of my other mysteries

Phal white moon x musashino
.... Cyngus??? (can't read the last few letters on the lable)
.... maki watanabe

Fun! Thanks again.

Ruth CM