Old 08-04-2004, 12:33 PM
DanG

Default need brick cutting tips & tricks

I know a stone mason who cuts up a huge pile of tar paper squares
as large as his largest stones.

They are super simple to cut and try in the location. Once the
tar paper fits, he uses it as a pattern.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Keep the whole world singing. . . .
DanG

"JD" wrote in message
I just laid the main part of a 4x25' curving brick walkway. Now

comes the
part where I need to fill in all the little angled and odd

pieces. I have
rented a brick saw for the weekend but I am looking for tips &

tricks to
accurately measure the angles and holes I have to fill. I plan

on using a
tape measure and marking on the brick then cutting, but could

use some
advice if anyone has any.
Thanks
JD