Old 08-04-2004, 01:10 PM
RoyDMercer

Default lawnmower for a woman?

Linda,

I have a snapper self-propelled walk behind which I've had for 15 years. It
still works very well. I would recommend getting a mulcher so you don't
have to worry about clippings. They also offer models with electric start
if pulling on the cord is not your thing. You probably will spend $400 or
more if you get the electric start model.

"linda" wrote in message
om...
I'm almost 50, have about 3/4 of an acre, with very few trees. I need
a lawnmower that will motivate me to mow! I have a push mower from
Sears, with big wheels in the back, but it's getting too hard for me
to push it around.
Can anyone suggest a mower that won't make me dread mowing the lawn?
How much money should I expect to spend?