Old 08-04-2004, 04:02 PM
Babberney

Default Swithc to muching topic Paper lawn waste bags - ank tricks?!?!?

On 8 Apr 2004 04:51:51 -0700, (Todd W. Roat) wrote:

OK, OK, I get the point ;^) I would mulch but my grass is always
seemingly too long. I get to gut every 8 days or so and the backyard
grows like wildfire. I have a newer midrange Toro 6.5 hp atomic
mulcher. But it still leaves a ton of visible cut grass blanketing
the lawn. Just doesnt look good.

Next time, cut the grass and go in for a nice glass of water or listen
to your favorite record. After a couple of hours in the sun, your
unnattractive clippings might just shrivel up and sift down to the
soil. if not, a rake may help. I think you're just too quick to
decree things unattractive here. Let time and weather do your work.

For more info about the International Society of Arboriculture, please visit
http://www.isa-arbor.com/home.asp.
For consumer info about tree care, visit http://www.treesaregood.com/