Old 08-04-2004, 05:11 PM
Gareee©

Default EPDM pond liner.. best pricing??

Is it cheaper to buy it online with shipping, or better to pick it up at the
local lowe's, home depot, ect?

The price Lowe's gave me was .40 a sq foot, and they only carry it in
varying sizes.

When we looked at it, the epdm roofing material was actually more expensive
then the prepackaged pond liners, and I remember reading last year here that
the roofing epdm was always cheaper, and exactly the same.

We are looking at something here about 14x14 or such.. I still need to take
actual measurments.

Downside, is we are digging out VERY large rocks (Waynesville, NC), upsaide,
is we have a great winter mountain view.

Also we just saw a raccoon nearby (visible from the house) We probably
should skip koi, and I'm sure the raccoon's would love that feast.

--
Gareee©
Homepage: