Old 08-04-2004, 06:06 PM
mich

Default Peony

"Roland Butter" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
Is this a record?

No, a record is a flat black disc with a hole in the middle used by
cuckoos to invigorate the letters page of The Times.

Thanks for that. I knew we had more than the usual number of cuckoo's in
the nests this year. Heard them rather earlier in the month.

So Peonies should be in bloom now? I thought it was June they came into
flower.

I moved a couple of plants two weeks ago and re planted them so I was
surprised to see them flowering this quickly . However, I checked the rest
of the garden this morning and the others are in full bud.