Old 08-04-2004, 07:32 PM
Katra

Default fences

In article ,
Gwen Watson wrote:

Katra wrote:

In article ,
"GeneS" wrote:

LOL - use T posts, but make it a "deer" fence (8'+)
plus! We just finished one & it's awesome. Keeps the
deer out & is a GREAT arbor as well. We will cover it with
evergreen vines & it will look great as well. We are running
irrigation around the base today to insure rapid vegetation.

Gene

Evergreen vines?
What are you planting?

Carolina Jasmine for one stays green and with full leave all winter long
and all summer. Gets fairly large fairly quickly when planted in the right
location.

Ah yes. I've got some of that out front and it DOES take over indeed!
Gives good coverage too.

Guess I need to transplant all that I rip out out back. G

Coral Honeysuckle seems to take forever to grow.

Yes, it does, but once it gets going, it's fabulous and attracts
hummers! :-)

K.

Gwen

--