Old 09-04-2004, 04:33 AM
Daniel Phillips

Default Simple 'Skeeter Control?

On 09 Apr 2004 02:42:14 GMT, EROSPAM (Ka30P) wrote:

Hi again, Daniel,

1) I was told by a representative that mosquito dunks and fish won't
co-exist happily with each other, as the fish may eat the dunks and
die from it. Even if the label says its safe for fish, although I
have little reason to doubt the store representative. I got dunks
anyway, though, and put them in because I have to wait before adding
fish anyway. What do you think? Will they also kill useful insects
like spiders and dragonflies?

First, don't always trust someone who works at the store... many of us have
horror stories to tell about bad advice that has been given at various retail
establishments.
The dunks will not hurt fish, or spiders or dragonflies. They take out one
other aquatic larva, can't remember which it is but believe me you won't miss
it ;-)

Thanks again! :-)

Black Fly larvae?
http://www.westnile.state.pa.us/

Daniel Phillips

[+]bandito[-]spam = [-]toppler.[+]zworg.com
Be warned, may mistakingly bounce back as spam.