Old 09-04-2004, 06:08 AM
Loki

Default Potato Planting

il Wed, 07 Apr 2004 21:08:36 -0500, Katra ha scritto:

snicker Same here...
So do my onions.
I keep them in the bottom of the 'frige now.

No room in mine for such an easy storer.

I never used to buy seed potatoes when I grew them.
I liked the gold and red vareties from the grocery store.

Yeah, not sure what the difference is between a 'seed' potato and any
old one that's sprouted.

I can't eat potatoes anymore so I don't grow them. :-(
Am considering planting some yams tho' just because the vines
are so pretty!

I've heard that they are in the morning glory family. Is that true?

Not a clue. Morning Glory - isn't that convulvulous? a rampant pesty
weed here.
--
Cheers,