Old 09-04-2004, 07:33 AM
Sean Dinh

Default Dig date

Wow, that is a lot of digging. If you haven't done much physical activity
lately, you'll probably take a couple of days off after the 1st day.

I got tired just rearranging the garden to accommodate a new pond.

pmwebdesigns wrote:

Hi Everyone!
Well I'm off of work tomorrow and all next week for spring break.
I start digging my hole in the morning.
15x15 and 4 ft deep.
I'm go put in two bottom drains with pipe boots that feed into a settlement
hole in back of the pond that I'm looking at being around 4ft deep and 3x6
long, then this will go into a veggie filter with filter mat back into the
pond.
I want to have a venturi in there also.
I am getting rather excited although I hate the thought of all that digging.
I'm go be one sore woman. It'll probably take a week to dig all that.
Priss
http://priss31.tripod.com/SmallPond.html