Old 09-04-2004, 02:03 PM
BJ in Texas

Default fences

Katra wrote:
In article ,
"BJ in Texas" wrote:

Katra wrote:
In article ,
Gwen Watson wrote:

Katra wrote:

Sounds awesome. :-)

Even tho' my fence is only 6' in the back, my dogs running
loose inside
the yard seem to discourage deer. I've never had a problem
with them and
there is a small herd here in the area.

K.

Come to BrairCliff you will be assured unless you have 8'
fence that the
deer will come
in, especially if you grow roses. Dogs won't keep them out
as many dogs
in BrairCliff
run loose as there is NO leash law in that community. But
the deer or multiplying
10 fold and have no fear of humans nor their dogs really.

Gwen

Sounds like it'd be time for hotwires again... ;-)

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...e=0&user id=k
atra

30-06 works ... :-) BJ

lol Yum!

K.

Had backstrap last nite.... really tastee and tender... :-) BJ