Old 09-04-2004, 07:33 PM
Jane Ransom

Default Poisoning snails - poisoning birds?

In article , Kay Easton
writes

By all means argue that we need to protect farmers as a means of
providing food without reliance on imports, or to maintain the landscape
in the form that we have changed it to over the last few hundred years,
but I don't think the argument that anyone should be guaranteed a good
standard of living simply because they are doing the job they have
chosen to do is particularly compelling.

Er . . I think anyone who produces food should have the highest standard
of living. It sickens me that the people who do the least worth while
jobs seem to make the most money (((((((((
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.